Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Freeport-McMoRan Papua Terbaru Bulan October 2017
CepatKerja.id - Lowongan kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program terbaru October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan Papua. Pada kesempatan ini CepatKerja.id akan memberikan informasi Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan. Berikut info lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan.
Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan
Untuk mendukung pengembangan bisnis yang pesat, Freeport-McMoRan sedang mencari sumber daya manusia bertalenta dengan membuka penerimaan karir terbaru melalui Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua Bulan October 2017 sebagai berikut:
Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program-1601207
To provide professional technical expertise, technology transfer and advice, deliver competency based learning and assessment activities to a culturally diverse range of learners in on job and off job situations contribute as a recognized technical expert member of a large team of technical and educational professionals, at all times demonstrating those behaviors that fully support Organizational Development Division Values and PTFI FRESH Management System, policies and procedures.
1. Demonstrate behaviors that match Organizational Development Division Values, follow and apply PTFI FRESH and policies and procedures, set the right example, be a role model and coach for employees, instructors, apprentices and trainees so that employees and learners are encouraged to demonstrate the correct behaviors the correct behaviors at all times.
2. Demonstrate competence in the principles and application of competency based learning, coach colleagues on Mining Methods, UG equipment, skills and Operations, development programs delivered and assessed meet CBD standards.
3. Professionally deliver/facilitate Mining Methods, UG equipment, skills and Operations for on and off the job Competency Based Development in field of expertise, coach colleagues, in order to meet PTFI customer development needs and quality standards.
4. Develop and coach national apprentices, employees and instructors in the correct technical procedures & techniques for Mining Methods, UG equipment, skills and Operationsin order to assist these learners achieve the required level of on job competence.
5. Actively monitor on and off job development of apprentices/trainees/operators, so that their development takes place according to company apprentice policies and procedures.
6. Create on and off job competency based learning materials and assessment tools for, Mining Methods, UG equipment, skills and Operations coach colleagues so that on job learning programs delivered and assessed achieve their intended learning outcomes. Help Develop SOPs related to Mining Methods and Equipment Operations
7. Respond to customer learning and development requirements, provide appropriate technical support and advice in order to assist OD QMS meet/exceed customer expectations.
8. Develop, mentor and coach apprentices, operator and instructors to maintain and achieve a high level of individual work performance, in order to help learners develop a thorough and practical understanding of what a quality product/service means.
9. Conduct on job competency assessments and technical work performance evaluations of apprentices, employees and instructors, in order to assist learners achieve the required level of job competence.
10. Provide an expert technical support service to customers related to Mining Methods, Equipment Operation, Skills and Operations, in order to assist customers to problem identification and diagnose challenging technical problems that occur with equipment and systems. The mining methods include but are not limited to; Underground mining knowledge, underground mining techniques, underground mining technologies, underground ground support knowledge and understanding as well as Underground Equipment Training.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
Â° Designing coaching strategies that meet a wide range of employee development needs so as to deliver the required competency improvement targets for the group and customers.
Â° Adjusting the content and rates of delivery of learning programs to meet the expectations and needs of both customers and individual learners.
Â° Designing, creating, reviewing, evaluating, and adjusting the content and rate of delivery of competency based learning materials and assessment tools whilst always consistently meeting the standards as outlined PTFI Manpower Management policies and procedures.
Â° Meeting group strategies plan and budget expectations whilst at the same time delivering all competency based learning and assessment programs in a manner that meet the QMS quality control standards.Working closely with national trainers in reviewing/developing learning and assessment resources.
Â·Bachelorâs (S1) Degree in relevant engineering discipline, with aminimum of eight (8) yearsâ directly related work experience, of with three (3) years in a Senior Supervisory roleORMaster tradesperson with demonstrated technical competence with a minimum ten (10) years directly related work experience with minimum of three (3) years working in a Senior Supervisory role.
Â·Must have formal Workplace Training and Assessment qualifications (minimum level of a Certificate 4) in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of competency based learning programs with a minimum of five (5) years directly related educational administration experience.Â·Must have Underground Training knowledge and experience with underground mining technique skills.Â·Must be able to work in underground conditions.Â·Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Â·Strong analytical thinking skills.
Â·Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
Â·Strong computer skills.
Â·Strong English skills, both oral and written.
Â·Basic level of the Indonesian language in understanding and oral (preferable but not essential).
Â·Strong negotiation skills.
Â·Strong high level communication skills.
Â·Concern for Safety and Environmental.
Benefits:Begin first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Relocation assistance/Expatriate Incentives.
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi calon karyawan di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan wawancara. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi kandidat Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum akhir bulan depan.
Demikian informasi Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan. Semoga info lowongan kerja hari ini membantu sahabat sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika lowongan kerja di atas tidak pas dengan spesialisasi sahabat, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata saya ucapkan banyak terima kasih sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa bagikan informasi ini melalui facebook dan twitter. Selamat mencari kerja!
Jika Anda berminat mengisi Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan, segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas yang dibutuhkan seperti surat lamaran perkerjaan, CV dan pas photo untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Technical Expert, Underground Operation Development Training Program Papua October 2017 Freeport-McMoRan tersebut. Klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran Pekerjaan" di bawah ini.
Lowongan pekerjaan di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau expired. Untuk itu silahkan lakukan pengecekan terlebih dahulu pada Perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui masih tersedia apa tidaknya lowongan pekerjaan tersebut. Cek lokasi Perusahaan untuk membantu menemukan Alamat Perusahaan dan kevalidan Perusahaan tersebut. Jika Anda menemukan informasi lowongan kerja yang bermasalah silahkan hubungi team kami kami melalui halaman Contact.Kirim Lamaran Pekerjaan