Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Jakarta Terbaru Bulan Maret 2017
CepatKerja.id - Lowongan kerja TWG Coordinator terbaru Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Jakarta. Peluang karir terbaru hari ini merupakan lowongan kerja yang berasal dari perusahaan ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) untuk posisi TWG Coordinator pada bulan Maret 2017 ini. Berikut info lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator Jakarta Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator Jakarta Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Pada hari ini bulan Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) kembali membuka kesempatan berkarir atau membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru bulan Maret 2017 untuk lulusan terbaru dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut:
“UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground in 177 countries and territories, UNDP offers global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations.”
UNDP Indonesia's mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We aim to be a bridge between Indonesia and all donors as well as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.”
Indonesia’s primary energy supply mix is dominated by fossil fuels, particularly crude oil (47%), followed by coal (27%), natural gas (21%) and less than 5% from renewable resources such as hydropower (2.5%) and geothermal (1%) and biofuel (0.19%). The country has abundant renewable energy resources potential i.e. 29 GW geothermal, 75 GW hydropower, 50 GW bioenergy, 49 GW ocean power, solar insolation of 4.8 kWh/m2/day and wind speed 3-6 m/s. Indonesia is facing long-term challenges to its energy security system. Diversification of primary energy sources is therefore important. Based on the final draft (2015) of Indonesia’s First Biennial Update Report (BUR) to UNFCCC, energy sector emits about 512 million tCO2eq or 32.2% of Indonesia’s total GHGs emission. There is urgency in reducing level of emission in energy sector by involving all stakeholders. The Government of Indonesia responds to the issue by enacting notable regulations including Presidential Regulation No. 02/2015 on the Medium-term National Development Plan (RPJMN) 2015-2019 that targets to have 10% to 16% RE contribution in primary energy mix by 2019; 7.5 GW installed capacity of RE; energy saving of 12.7% from BAU 2014 as well as commit voluntarily in 2019 to reduce GHG emissions by 26% of Business as Usual emission trajectory of 2020 through national efforts or by 41% with international assistance. The guideline for implementation is govern by Presidential Decree No. 61/2011 on National Action Plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (RAN‐GRK) and the Local Action Plan to reduce GHG emissions (RAD‐GRK). The listed mitigation actions in the RAN-GRK and RAD-GRK are therefore considered as indicative Indonesia’s Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs).
The objective of “Market Transformation through Design and Implementation of Appropriate Mitigation Actions in the Energy Sector (MTRE3)” project is to support the design and implementation of appropriate climate change mitigation actions in the energy generation and energy end use sectors. It is intended to incrementally support Government of Indonesia to achieve the voluntary GHGs emission target by supporting effective implementation of RAN-GRK and RAD-GRK in Energy Sector. During 5 years of its implementation, the project will put in place enabling environment and removing barriers to sustainable market of renewable energy and energy efficiency. To achieve this purposes, the project will focus its interventions in renewable-based electricity generation and energy efficiency in commercial building interventions. The project will consist of 3 main components: (1) Climate change mitigation options for the RE-based energy generation and energy efficiency; (2) Market transformation through implementation of appropriate mitigation actions; (3) Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system and national registry for mitigation actions. The implementing partner of the project is the Directorate General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the TWG Coordinator is responsible to provide technical expertise on NAMAs development/Investment Promotion/ Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency MRVs to Working Group stakeholders in close collaboration with chief technical advisors, experts, Government officials, and other relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensures implementation of project strategies focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Provide technical assistance and management of related stakeholders to achieve the expected outputs under each Component Activity of MTRE3 project.
• Ensure that required expertise and technical assistance is made available for the TWG.
• Identify sources of information related to technical issues.
• Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned to be directly fed back to the TWG.
• Coordinate the work of WG and expected outputs with other strategic partners to seek synergy.
• Conduct relevant studies to collate research-based information, evidences and facts to enrich the achievement of development results.
• Contribute to advocacy networks at national level, knowledge networks and communities of practice.
• Contribute to high-impact advocacy campaigns implemented with key partner
• Active participation in various policy and partnership fora, as well as relevant international conferences and meetings on RE and EE area.
2. Participates in effective management of the project focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the projects, achieving the following results:
• Assist NPM on the implementation of the project to ensure that the works and achievements of Technical Working Group satisfies project’s objective and targets and meets the requirement of the MEMR as Implementing Partner (Executing Agency) and UNDP and GEF;
• Provide technical inputs in the review of outputs by consultants hired under the component activities;
• Manage Technical Working Groups (TWGs), various teams and other ad-hoc task forces for the conduct of specific activities and tasks under the Project;
• Assist NPM in the preparation of annual work plan (AWP), annual project reports (APR), project implementation review (PIR), and others as required by the UNDP and Project Manager;
• Provide information on the TWG’s work and achievements to the conduct of the project Mid-Term Review and Terminal Evaluation and follow up implementation of the Action Plan to address the Terminal Evaluation Recommendations;
• Act as PMU deputy in various meetings, workshops and other activities, as may be instructed by Project Manager;
• Take actions for resolving problems and barriers as they emerge in the process of implementation, especially in external communications, and in meeting various aspects of UNDP working processes and practice;
• Provide other support services as may be required by Project Manager.
• Conduct synthesis of the works, reports and other outputs of consultants and subcontractors involved in the Project;
• Assist PMU to organize and arrange international workshops, conferences and surveys.
3. Maintain partnerships for project implementation with implementing partners focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Regular assessment on the implementing partner’s capacity and ensure that capacity development strategy is embedded within the framework of the project implementation
• Established and maintenance of link of communication between Project Management Units in the implementing partner and the country office for provision effective support and assurance
• Effective support and facilitation on wider partnership with project stakeholders to encourage coordination and synergies between various actors and thus ensure more impactful results
• Promotion of stakeholder awareness on project activities and results to support partnership and resource mobilization for future project implementation, replication and up-scaling.
4. Facilitation of knowledge building and management, producing and disseminating lesson learnt from designated projects and support to the promotion of cross-project, cross-unit knowledge fertilization focusing on the following results :
• Identification of entry points for knowledge generations and knowledge sharing from project experience;
• Effective contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
• Identification of sources of information related to policy-driven issues. Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned directly linked to project and programme country policy goals
• Provision of support to the information sharing event and dialogue within the stakeholders by initiating and/or participating in consultative meetings that will address the issues and needs in collaboration with key partners.
• Maintenance of established advocacy networks which are linked to national and international networks and proposed for expansion of network to the Project Manager, thus relevant, high-impact advocacy campaigns are implemented with key partners.
• Effective support to the establishment of showcase to external stakeholders on progress made and impacts delivered
• Organization of training for the operations/ projects staff on various issues.
• Professional growth through active learning.
• Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
• Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
• Self-development, initiative-taking
• Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
• Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
• Creating synergies through self-control
• Managing conflict
• Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others.
• Informed and transparent decision making
Advocacy/Advancing A Policy-Oriented Agenda
Preparing information for advocacy
- Identifies and communicates relevant information for a variety of audiences for advocating UNDP’s mandate
Results-Based Programme Development and Management
Contributes into results through primary research and analysis
- Assesses project performance to identify success factors and incorporates best practices into project work
- Researches linkages across programme activities to identify critical points of integration
- Monitors specific stages of projects/programme implementation
Building Strategic Partnerships
Maintaining a network of contacts
- Analyzes and selects materials for strengthening strategic alliances with partners and stakeholders
Innovation and Marketing New Approaches
Enhancing processes or products
- Generates new ideas and proposes new, more effective ways of doing things
- Documents and analyses innovative strategies/best practices/new approaches
Resource Mobilization (Field Duty Stations)
Providing inputs to resource mobilization strategies
- Analyzes information/databases on potential and actual donors
Promoting Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing
Basic research and analysis
- Generates new ideas and approaches, researches best practices and proposes new, more effective ways of doing things
- Documents and analyses innovative strategies and new approaches
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise
Fundamental knowledge of own discipline
- Understands and applies fundamental concepts and principles of a professional discipline or technical specialty relating to the position
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks
- Analyzes the requirements and synthesizes proposals
- Strives to keep job knowledge up-to-date through self-directed study and other means of learning.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments
Global Leadership and Advocacy for UNDP’s Goals
Preparing information for global advocacy
- Identifies and communicates relevant information for advocacy for UNDP’s goals for a variety of audiences
- Maintains a functioning network of contacts in the media and civil society, to promote a
Establishing effective client relationships
- Researches potential solutions to internal and external client needs and reports back in a timely, succinct and appropriate fashion
- Organizes and prioritizes work schedule to meet client needs and deadlines
Willingness to take Prince2 training and certification, RMG
Required Skills and Experience
Master degree or Bachelor degree in engineering, economics or other scientific/technical field with relevance to RE/EE;
• 2 years for Master degree or 6 years for Bachelor degree working experience in Renewable Energy (RE)/Energy Efficiency (EE) issues;
• Proven technical knowledge on RE/EE planning/ monitoring/implementation.
• Having extensive experience in managing working groups, RE/EE program development and implementation;
• Demonstrated experience in capacity development initiatives in developing countries, notably at the systemic, institutional and technical levels;
Language Requirements: • Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute necessity;
• Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia is required.
• Understanding well the countries’ economic, energy and environment situation;
• Strong existing relationships with RE/EE institutions at national and local level.
• Strong coordinative capability with national experts;
• Good spoken and written English;
• Familiarity with projects supported by UNDP/GEF would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated familiarity with UNDP development projects in Indonesia would be desirable.
• Knowledge on various donor’s reporting requirements
• Good inter-personal and team building skills.
• Full time availability for project management support duties is essential.
• Familiar with Government and UN/UNDP procedures would be desirable
• Experience in handling of web based management systems would be highly desirable.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply . All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP Indonesia reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP Indonesia at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and education requirements
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi persyaratan di atas yang akan diproses dan melakukan melakukan tahap interview/wawancara. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi persyaratan Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator Jakarta Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) di atas, silahkan segera kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum akhir bulan depan.
Terimakasih telah melihat informasi Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator Jakarta Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Semoga informasi lowongan pekerjaan tersebut dapat membantu anda dalam percarian pekerjaan. Jika lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan keinginan dan spesialisasi anda, anda dapat membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. terimakasih telah mengunjungi CepatKerja.id ini, jangan lupa bagikan informasi ini kepada teman anda yang mungkin sedang membutuhakn pekerjaan melalui facebook dan twitter. Jangan tunda peluang anda Jobseeker!
Jika anda tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Terbaru bulan Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Silahkan melakukan pendaftaran dengan mempersiapkan persyaratan/berkas yang dibutuhkan untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja TWG Coordinator Jakarta Maret 2017 ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP) melalui tombol "Kirim Lamaran Pekerjaan" dibawah ini, kemudian kirimkan berkas Lamaran Kerja anda beserta Kelengkapannya.
Lowongan pekerjaan di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau expired. Untuk itu silahkan lakukan pengecekan terlebih dahulu pada Perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui masih tersedia apa tidaknya lowongan pekerjaan tersebut. Cek lokasi Perusahaan untuk membantu menemukan Alamat Perusahaan dan kevalidan Perusahaan tersebut. Jika Anda menemukan informasi lowongan kerja yang bermasalah silahkan hubungi team kami kami melalui halaman Contact.Kirim Lamaran Pekerjaan Cek Lokasi Perusahaan
Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jakarta Terbaru 2017 Lainnya
Usia antara 20 – 35 tahun. Dapat menggunakan Microsoft Office, khususnya Excel, dengan baik. Berpengalaman minimum 1 tahun dalam bidang yang sama....30+ hari yang lalu - HarukaEdu | Jakarta
Setidaknya 2 Tahun (s) dari pengalaman kerja di bidang terkait diperlukan untuk posisi ini. Usia maksimal 30 tahun....14 hari yang lalu - PT Inhouse | Jakarta
Pria / Wanita usia maksimal 28 tahun. Menguasai Internet dan MS Office. Memiliki pengalaman min. 2 tahun dibidang yang sama....30+ hari yang lalu - Testindo | Jakarta
Typing Intermediate Filing Intermediate Desktop PC Basic Microsoft Word Intermediate Microsoft Excel Basic Microsoft Power Point Basic Microsoft Outlook (Email,...19 hari yang lalu - Black & Veatch | Jakarta
Laki-laki / perempuan Min. D3 Usia max. 25 tahun IPK min 2,75 Penampilan rapi Komunikasi jelas Dapat mengoperasikan komputer Dapat bekerja dengan teliti...30+ hari yang lalu - Mitra Langgeng | Jakarta